Sunday, October 28, 2007

turned back!

the glass is... upside down? ...empty? right? ...


i think i've sorted alot of things out already.


it's crazy that i had never really sorted it properly till now.


now that its done, i feel alot better.


it's time to appreciate the more important and serious things in life.


like...serious education, healthy living, planned future and darn good friends.


time to sink into the plans of me being the future of my dad's company.




what's next? getting a boy-toy while waiting fer the right one as husband.










WHO AM I KIDDING!? gosh... do u seriously think i would reli do that?! hmm... i might do it. but its near impossible for me to stick wit it. HAHAH~ dun worry. i'm on track! not gonna go wild anytime soon! hahah!






Goodbye, my almost lover


Goodbye, my hopeless dream


I'm trying not to think about you


Can't you just let me be?


So long, my luckless romance


My back is turned on you


I should've known


you'd bring me heartache


Almost lovers always do