Tuesday, July 17, 2007

right now...

It’s really hard to explain it but yes, I’m still gonna try telling ya’ll why I’m so darned happy!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

dun u just love this pic? >;)


Ever since I moved back here(kk), I didn’t attend church. No doubt that I still read the bible and sing His praises nearly everyday but still felt it wasn’t enough. I felt so bad and guilty. I disregarded that feeling for a WHOLE year for the sake of SPM and I guess I’ve paid the price of putting education first rather than to God-first.

Finally, I attended the mandarin service with my good college friend, Christy and I felt a lot better. I apologized and thanked God over and over again. I felt free and renewed. And the pastor spoke about living the word and I noticed how much I missed these spiritual nourishment. Haha! I was lost about half the time due to the fact that I hardly am familiar with such high class mandarin! Still! I was able to read most of the notes and caught bits and pieces! OHMIGOSH! I was pretty proud of myself on being able to read and understand Chinese after years of being a called a banana or an ABC! Hahah! I saw another familiar face in that church too – Zavier. ;) impressive drummer! Very interesting character. So yeah… am still very happy about going to church. Hopefully I’ll be able to just keep going. Haha!

I’m losing out on juggling college, work and family life altogether. I have this urge to just scream and say “ I quit! Not gonna work for you anymore!” but responsibility has gotten me all tied up so I just continue working for my parent’s company. And as for Saturdays, its pure joy tutoring those lil monsters in English classes. College work is piling up a bit too fast for my snail rate….hehe! and as for family life? well, there’s not much left of it. Mandy has gone to KL to study Physiotherapy. Eldest sister is also in KL studying psychology. So there is only mom, lil sis and me left at home. Where as dad comes down in the weekends. Haihs…

Still am crushing on that guy. I told Christy : “ I think I’ve got a crush on that guy la” and she gave me a look and muttered : “crush? Whats that?” I cant help but laugh : “its more than like, less than love.” “ Ooo… admire/ an lien laa!” “yeah~ *grins*” so far, only the three of us gurlies know about who he really is… two has made me bets! Hahaha! how hilarious… sushi and being slave-driver is on the line! I’m hoping I win though… I might lose on the sushi but heck… I gain the fello~ but then…petrol is getting a bit too pricey! Choices choices! I got a new bag and shades! A blue Roxy bag and a Vincci black shades! Wheee~ I’ll be skipping on two tests on both Saturdays because I’ve got my tutoring class! Heheh! So I get to take it earlier or later… I hate skipping work… gar.. .gottago… am worried about Benniemaroo…but aren’t I always? Muax ya’ll!