Wednesday, August 1, 2007

for me, that is.

Lucky, the lil mongrel had just destroyed the last of my BEAUTIFUL sandals! it was the last one with indian beads on the top! i glared at him and all he did was look back then rolled around on his back, inviting a belly rub. *rolls eyes* " stupid spoilt mutt"

assignments, presentations and tests are flowing in by the heaps! save me! really, college wasnt suppose to be like this... or is it? hahahah! no doubt i still have fun but argh! must it be o-s0-rushing!? honestly, i am enjoying college life with all its crazy schedules, tutorials and daily scrambling of car-parks!

i'm pretty happy that i'm attending service on Sundays. being amidst brothers n sisters in Christ. never felt as good. then having breakfast with friends. i love KK life already. tee heez

crushing on this guy was pretty easy. he's simple, God-loving and o-so-funny! fits my bill perfectly. but rather hard to get la. he's too.... good? no... i hardly ever judge one's look la. and another bit is, there are three guys unto me... hahaha! they dun fit my bill at all! uselessss.... why isnt there a potion making book really like the one used by Harry Potter in the book -The Half Blood Prince!? i want that advance-potion making book la! i want that lucky potion and the love potions! for pretty obvious reasons la ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

got a BBQ party to host, a job to enslave myself in, and a college to dedicate my brain to all in the same day = this Saturday! and on the very next day, gotta wake up early to church and after that? shopping in the almost too-famous Gaya street, a flea market. :) life's good. yes, for me that is. wad a fib.