Wednesday, July 4, 2007

lotsa misses!

in dependence is fun. though i gotta admit i havent got the whole package from my parents but at least i'm getting there. now the last step in achieving the highest possible level of independence right here in KK is to live outside the my parent's home. the best bit? i have the perfect place to live as well as a decent reason. my dad has got a semi-D which he gave me to manage as a project! nyahaha! now i've got the idea to rent it out to college students who have financial problems. do i sound evil or sympathetic? actually i'm trying to be both yet its just me trying to help others out. i'm renting it out at dirt cheap price with rooms completed with airconditioning, beds, built in cupboards, streamyx, astro and transportation. plus its situated in the middle of two China towns! all this for?

get ready for the pricing! TA DAA! RM250! thats it. nuthin else! hehehe! i'm crazy. but at l;east i'm happy right? muahahah! now all i have to do is watch the progression of the minor renovations and think of the best possible way to break it to my father. mom is cool with me living outta the house. no surprise there. we both understand why it might be for the best. or the world would just have to keep putting up with sudden scream and screeches in the middle of the night. havent been online for sooo long.

its like being on drugs after five years on hold! NO i dun do drugs! never will. hmm... it was just me describing the estactically high feeling i am feeling now. crazy isnt it?

miss my online buddies as well as my kl frens. i'll be back soon! wheee thats all i reli am looking forward now. i bought two sets of tickets back to KL. its like a back up plan! hahaha! so if i miss the one ine...well, i shudnt say when i'm going back. heheh! i might jsut go PEEKABOOO in front of ya!

i got three invites to a date thus far this week. am feeling good. watched transformers. it rocked my toe-varnish off! so obviously my socks have been rocked off too. hahahah! miss crapping sesssion! eh! i had one last night with maggot but... aww... cheer up kay? glad i was able to help even if it was a teenie weenie bit. dun lie to me if i didnt cheer u up kay? just say it next time. all the best to ya'all. college life has got alot of me getting used to. taaaa!