Sunday, November 11, 2007

yep uh huh

losing a pencil is nothing. losing a dime causes me a slight shrug. losing a fight makes me grumble. losing a fren makes me a tad irritated.but losing a best friend.... well, it makes me utterly depressed?


i knew he was going to leave for overseas one day or another but... i just refused to think about it back then. always telling myself : hey! lotsa time!


now he's talking about it. leaving in August if everything goes as planned. theres an lil devil in me which hopes that it doesnt work out and he'll be stick here. but sadly, i'm not evil enuff to reli pray and make it so. thinking about it... i wish him the best. i hope and pray with most of my heart that he'll be able to go to the states. knowing that it'll b loads better ...loads happier... yea, you deserve it,Ben :)


i guess i'm used to it. always hoping for the best for others. some people think i'm carefree and brought up this way. maybe i am but... thinking back when i was small, my parents never thought me to be this way. to stop and listen.then to care about them... in fact - i was brought up to be tough. sadly, i never was huh, Ben? i guess only the few ppl who ever saw the soft side of me are... well...but a few~