Thursday, September 20, 2007

wad i'll do this hols


NO MORE PENCILS, NO MORE BOOKS!

NO MORE TEACHERS BORING LOOKS!

hahaha! thats really how i kept singing after the exams in my evil lil head! FREEEDOOOM! right after the last EXAM paper, we took off to ASIA CITY to skate~ on the way to town, it started raining so very heavily! so i was forced to slow down with all my gurlfrens shireking at me to slow down. *grumbles* i saw the guy i really like at the rink and well, yeah, i become a tad reluctant to go skating then. lots of collegemates started persuading and i was like, " ah! why?! lazy la.. ah...okie la! u pay! hehe"

about half an hour of having friends struggling around in their skates and constant shireking, most of us were happily zipping around the rink. then my eldest sister sms-ed me saying my grandpa is coming down from my dad's farm and wants dinner together! argh.... i had to leave with Olivia. am glad Olivia had enuff of skating already if not i'll feel really bad in cutting her fun short. hehe! my grandfather is just sooo in love with my dad's farm! hahah! he was so excited before going there and now that he's back, he's so dead tired but always all smiles! hahah! he wasnt able to take any pictures cuz he forgot to set the camera to automatic mode instead of taking short video clips! so he had loads of short video clips! hahahahha!

being the project manager, for the new house which dad just bought, is not as easy! argh! i've got to wake up every morning to start the day by opening the balance of the supplies, supervise the workers at the start of the day, contact suppliers and restock. then there is the office which i work as a temporary secretary for my parent's company in the afternoon. and finally, on saturdays, i have my favourite job of the three jobs! TUTORING! lil kids! heheh! well, i'm not stating how much i earn from the three jobs but for honest hardwork, heck! i'm underpaid! yet, its better than not being paid la... HAHAHAH! its enough for me to pay for college life on my own. so yea... i'm grateful for now. hehehe.

what do i do? it sounds crazy... i fell in love with this guy(A) in college. we're nothing but really good friends. not that its bad or anything, but i cant help but feel so sad that A will always treat me as a good fren or 'little sister'. then the other guys who i'm not interested in will move in and stress me out--> telling me how much more better they are than A. sounds petty but after a while, i really can see what they're offerring is so much better than what i'm getting from A. i'm getting so little from A, yet the others have been giving me constant emotional support, driving me around, taking me out for retail therapy, spoiling me rotten with music and endless chit-chatting in the night. i had quite a few sensational dates already... *sighs* life, ur such a bitch, arent u?

out of the blue, some of the guys whom i became very close over the months in national service and from college, they started trying to cross the line between frens to more-than-frens. then two more guys from my high skewl life came back into the present... both claiming they never really let me go. i mean, come on la! u dun expect me to believe that, would u? CANT U MALES BE SATISFIED WITH A PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP WITH A FEMALE?!

i really care deeply about these guys. and i admit, i'm so tempted to accept the offer from only two of them. i really see the sacrifices both of them have made and i'm so touched. *heart melts* but i'm still going to try and work it out first...

as for the others, cant we just be chummy pals we once were before all this hu-ha came about? muahx.