Saturday, September 8, 2007

#1 college exam! woOt~

oh shyt.... i just found out that i made a major mistake in my hubungan etnik exam paper! i dun reli know if it is major or minor mistake... but it'll cost me a neat 20 marks! omg! ahhhh! ow noooo! there goes my freeee A paper~! *tooooooot!* o wells. i guess i'll just divert my attention on sumthing that i can still score~


English Language exam paper was orite. i'm being modest. i know. kekeke! though i was not rushing, i completed it in forty minutes after having checked my answer booklet twice! *grins* then i raised my hand discreetly for the second time, the invigilator came and handed me another answer booklet. i just shook my head and whispered "finished." she gave me a reli odd look, took my answer booklet and stood there reading my answer! i was pretty shocked. i was like ELLO?LET ME OUTTA THIS HALL!? in my head but then i just smiled and whispered " may i go out now?" she was smiled and sed " o okay. make sure u close the door and not slam." again i was like "WAD!?"


fine fine... i got outta there and i actually giggled outside the exam hall! so much for panicking in the early morning... wheekekek! then there was this guy whom i'm actually a bit scared of... we call him Panda or 'yi bai hao' (number100) he got out of the exam hall just before me and i was about to walk past him when he asked : "weii~ nie jiang kuai de?(you so fast?)" then i muttered : " hmm. ya. you?" " wo mei you chuo de( i didnt do)" omg...... sweat!