Friday, September 21, 2007

my car blues...

i slept at 4am yesterday... cudnt stop chatting with my friends on MSN and studying on how people actually earn money online. i've heard about it and done it one or twice but... i am a pretty chick. oopz... i mean chicken! i'm absolutely terrified of scams and deepdarkfear of being gunned down by men in black suits with sunglasses. *but they're sooo hot!? swoons*

woke up at eleven in the morning with my lil sister asking if i could send her to skewl so i said yea.. orites. after a bath, i sms-ed my fren while waiting for my mom to get ready to go to the bank. i sent my lil sister with the Toyota Hilux and told my mom, "er.. need to refill la... tank gonna b empty liao~ y korkor dun refill?"

there i was, sitting in the car while my mom was fiddling with the machine n her cards... i sms-ed *omg..isnt that illegal!? shh!* and then i hopped out to help but my mom had already started the pump. so i shrugged and continued sms-ing. i drove towards the highway when... *KLUnK* the engine just died in the middle of the road! my mom shoook her head "i think you still need more practice with a manual car.. tsk tsk!" i tried to start the engine again and said " please la!~ i CAN drive this car without any problems at all!" STILL! the engine would not start! then my mom made a sound and looked at her. " i put in PETROL instead of DIESEL! OMG! I FORGOT! SEI LA SEI LA! lei ge daddy sat ngo lo! *die la die la! your daddy gonna kill me"*

perfect~ we sat there until my stepbrother and the mechanic to save us in the middle of the highway, causing massive traffic jam. o wells~ at least i get to skip on alot of work then eh?

got home and chatted with a collegemate whom i hardly get the chance to speak to. it turned out not as i expected. :) it was a very good chat. showed alot of character and ... understanding. i see a different side of that person. NO BENJAMIN! its not that same person! NO!