Friday, February 29, 2008

hmm... i remembered the first time being forced to wear skirts by my mom when i was six... gosh... it was like forcing satan to wear a pair of angel wings! i was howling and struggling... it was a satin skirt with white lace and ribbons. *shivers* i never really like the kiddy stuff ... but ... i bought myself a short skirt... from Dorothy Perkins! i love it! hehehe!

i guess this is where i admit that my elder sister was right. u cant keep all ur frens from high skewl unless they appreciate u just the same... so that means, only my best and closest frens huh? all the others will slowly fade. i argued with her, of course. saying that its different with my bunch! just a few years from then, i realised... yea. she's so right. i'm losing most of my old buddies... only retaining a handful... and sadly... in that small handful, a few are already slipping thru my fingers...as hard as i try to save those frenship... time and fate is always against me, or the other party gave up too.

i went out wit him and realized... I'm really happy! he was everything i wanted in a guy but... abit of chemistry was missing. he held doors and chairs out (perfect gentleman!), attentive, fun, spunky... gosh... he was just hilarious as well! yet... as much as i wanted to.. i guess i wasnt THAT into him. i needed more connection than gentlemanly ways and goofy jokes. i love talking abt more deeper stuff like philosophy and political views... i enjoy his magical gift of knowing what i've missed out, like playing at the beach, flying kites and a picnic! how cool is that?! he wondered out loud, " have u played in the rain before? let's do it but don get sick ah!" * giggles* i wish i could fall deeply and madly in love wif him... but even when i force myself... i cant... i'm still trying...