Sunday, February 10, 2008

blamed self

its partly my fault. to always be busy with college and work. but i cant reli help it... i wish i cud have stayed back in KL and not go back to sabah... but i did what i was expected of me from my family.. mostly my dad.

Ben was right... i chose the easy way out. i chose not to be the best i can be. he's still my best bud. nothing can change that. i know i neglected the time we had with each other... or the sheer bad luck /timing to meet up...i rarely ever emailed... or call..or sms...... its bad, i know.

i do not! want this frenship to ever end. i dun know but i feel we're both too much alike and if i ever cut off contact with ben, its like losing my opposite gender of a twin. a brother. a family member. my best bud...

to me, i segregate my list of frens into neat lil groups... like best friends (being on top of the friend pyramid) and the second, good frens and third, just frens. yep... easy? no? best frens being those i cherish the most, appreciate and truly believe in : friendship never ends..... and currently, there's just only two.. Ben and Georgine.