Monday, June 4, 2007

the PMJ xperience

i passed. THANK YOU GOD~! i prayed the night before and the morning i woke up and then continue all the way to the minute i finished the first obstacle - the hill. and i was gasping, for JOY! hahahaah!

i then went on for the next two obstacles. having the car engine die on me during side parking was probably the most nerve wrecking thing to happen when i was full of jittery nerves. then i made the BIGGEST BOO-BOO by completing the three pointer without a PERSONAL handwave of her highness *sarcasm please*.

assuming that i can trust her little minion by her side, i went on with my final obstacle , i did as i was waved at to do. next thing i knew was, the policewoman aka her highness, was asking me : "siape panggil kamu buat tige penjuru tanpa izin i?" i was gasping again, not in joy but in panic this time.or rather of humiliation as it was infront of a lil over fifty other participants. i said : " i didnt know. i thought i saw him wave at me to go on!" and the lil minion shook his head and said : "i was waving at the guy at the back of u to park closer." i started tearing and said, "ohmygosh, i'm sorry. can i do it again?" and ALL the lady said was... "come back next week tuesday " as she handed me my documents. SHYT.


feeling all dissappointed, i walked uphill towards the office.i glanced down at the forms in my hands and saw... "LULUS".... gosh,i hate that woman.

went to Starbucks after having lotsa pictures washed. Zaidi cudnt believe i passed my driving test! "UNBELIEVABLE!" he said out loud. hahaha! and they ran outta chocolate chips :( cant have my usual favourite Java Chip Frap. o wells, u cant have everything so

settled with an iced chocolate. enjoyed talking with Nizam. such a quirky and cheerful fello. cant help smiling when ur around him. haha! chitchatted with Yvon for quite a long time. Talissa congratulated me and yea, she sucha sweetie as well. *hugs* i cant believe my Adidas bag strap is torn! it looks as though sumone tried cutting it with a knife but failed. i had to use a lighter to patch it up again. hmm.... i could have been robbed?