Wednesday, May 16, 2007

retail therapy works. for everyone!

Baked more than sixty muffins in two days! *GASPS!* "how'd ya do that?!"

Cant stop smilling over this lifetime achievement. Honestly, I’m not a greenfiger – I’m a yellowfinger. Any plant just tends to wither and die under my care, no matter how much fertilizers I give, right soil I provide or how frequently I water it. And I seriously cant bake. I tried baking a pandan cake absed on my mom’s old recipe book, it came out as a green meteor-rock. I made brownies outta ready-made-mixture box and it came out as black as soot. Haha! So making DELICIOUSLY EDIBLE, LIGHTLY SPRINKLED AND CHOCOLATE FILLED MUFFINS is phenomenal. But it wouldn’t be achieved without the help of…..the NEW Panasonic Automatic Mixer! Just kidding! Its my darling sister, Mandy!

*EXCLUSIVE* In Charlotte’s progress in retail-therapy : I bought two pairs of shoes, a red chunky ring with curious squiggles on top, an orange Adidas bag, two more Tshirts from Seed and an IL DIVO cd! muahahaha! I got a converse-lookalike black glittery-sequinned shoe from Vincci, a turquoise high heel from Nose! Sooo happy lar. Too bad I didn’t get a coffee and cake fix. *screeches : STARBUCKSSS!* Really need it. Mandy too but, she’s controlling it pretty well. "dun do it charlotte! we shouldnt! we wont stop! just walk away... good...wanna turn around? ...nah..no...walk straight ahead...good girl."

OH! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! WOOOOT! give yer mama's a hug! Woke up at six and off to driving lessons with Lucy at 6.30am till 9am. so early right!? wad a way to start May 13th! anyway, gave my driving instructor, Lucy a big hug and sed THX,fer wasting two precious hours on me! Got back home and served fresh whip-cream on Muffins to mom. Gave her a pretty bouquet of flowers from Jari-Jari florist shop. Its so pretty lar! Sunflowers and pink daisies with ferns! Then went to Secret Recipe fer lunch, shoppingfrenzy and does-ur-tummy-good Tu Long restaurant fer dinner. Amoizeng dai ~ heehhehe! lotsa luv~ OH! I GOT A HAIR CUT! just lovely i tell u~ heheheh!