Saturday, May 12, 2007

chickens come to mind

I cant believe it! Wahahah! Freedom! Just a few more days away…. Heheheheh! Freedom is… 1) no more 9 to 5 accounting job with dad! 2)college starting in a week! 3)getting driving license soon! 4)with all the above, I might be a step closer to frrreeedooom from parents!

I’m pretty sure I’m quite independent in character. I hate relying on someone else in ANYTHING but religion. I do indulge on multiple emo+depressed talks wit Ben and Georgine. Sigh…Bliss* sanity retained.

Argh! Not the point! To me, I crave independence from my tyrannical parents. I love them to bits and smithereens but oh please, dunt keep me drowning under ur thumbs forever! I’m so desperate to achieve freedom, I actually feel emotionally drained and a lil too obsessed over it.

in another matter, Its an instant …wads the opposite of upgrade? Downgrade? Really? Fine~ to let me drive a proton wira… I dunno. Not that I’m VERY materialistic(as compared to many others), its just that… WTF!? My eldest sister gets a Honda? Mandy gets the Mercedez and I get a Proton!? * beeeeeeeep! *


should I be a chicken right now, I would describe myself like this = feathers ruffled. Head poised for attack. wings akimbo. And heck, I’ll crow as loud as I blardy can. But chickens are hardly terrifying. And that’s whad I reli picture anyone who is in shock or rather, flabbergasted.